The Woolshed at Jondaryan Caravan Park is pet friendly, however, pets are not allowed within the Museum grounds (with exception of certied guide/care dogs or Woolshed owned animals). For the enjoyment and comfort of all guests, including your pets the following park rules apply:
- Keep pets on leads at all times. Should your pet require some off-leash time, there is an area along the creek (non-powered section) or open area below the Chapel (Refer to map below or caravan park rules information sheet). Please stay present and consider other guests, as-well-as our livestock that may be in the area at the same time.
- Clean up after your pets immediately wrap in bag and dispose of in rubbish bins provided.
- Pets must be monitored to ensure noise level are appropriate to avoid disturbances to other guests.
- Pets are not allowed in any Park amenities including, Accommodation rooms, Amenities block, Camp Kitchen, Food Outlets or Museum Grounds.
- Please do not wash pets or pet bedding in the park facilities.
- Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted inside our accommodation rooms. If there is any evidence of the pet being inside the rooms it will incur an additional cleaning charge.
Failure to adhere to our Pet Policy may result in you being asked to leave the park immediately without refund.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We trust that you and your pet/s enjoy your stay with us.